We want every child to feel included at Harestock Preschool and valued for who they are. We are an inclusive Preschool; we welcome and celebrate each child’s diversity and individuality as it’s so crucial self esteem. At Harestock Preschool we’ve created an environment where every child is valued and nurtured.
How we provide support:
- All our activites are tailored to enable children to grow at the pace which is right for them.
- We regularly explore themes over the course of a week to help children discover and explore the world
- Our online learning journal ‘Tapestry’ is where we write observations alongside photographs of your child’s time with us. Parents can review the journal online at home to see their child’s progress
- We make regular child milestone updates within the 7 areas of development
- Parents receive a termly progress report – providing a summary of development, highlighting any things we want to celebrate or any concerns we may have
- Two Year Check – We complete a two year check, an Early Years Foundation Stage Learning and Development Summary
- If your child has additional needs and they have an IEP (Individual Education Plan) – Targets are set to support your child’s development alongside regular meetings.